Re: sukender: curl/tests/libtest CMakeLists.txt,NONE,1.1

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_opensource.dobrogost.pl>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 00:08:16 +0200

Sukender wrote:

> And another little question: What, in plain english, means the
> definition of "CURL_HIDDEN_SYMBOLS"? Is it "Hide some symbols" or
> "Activate some symbols that are hidden otherwise"? Because lib558.c reads
> #if !defined(CURL_HIDDEN_SYMBOLS)
> and then uses symbols like Curl_hash_destroy(). I thought it was the
> opposite...

For the same reason I propose to change

CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_INIT and CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_INIT
in CMakeLists.txt
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_ORIGINAL and
CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_ORIGINAL
or
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_INITAL and CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES_INITIAL

as the word init is used often as a verb and in this case this
abbreviation is misleading a little bit.

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***