Re: Build using CMake

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:11:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Andy Lego wrote:

> I am only willing to do this if there will be some long term maintanance. In
> other words, I would like to see the Curl community to adopt CMake as a
> build system on all platforms in addition or in replacement to the current
> build systems.

If the cmake build system is good enough and interesting enough I'm sure the
curl community will keep it up to date. If it isn't, then it'll fade away over
time. And as I've already said in this thread to: "adopt CMake as a build
system on all platforms" is plain simply impossible and won't happen.

We can of course not give any promises or guarantees. We're purely volunteers
here.