Re: Build using CMake

From: Andy Lego <andy_at_legoandy.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:22:16 -0700

Hello,

I did the initial cmakifying of libcurl for CMake itself and I am willing to
do work to get things working for the formal libcurl release. But, since I
did this several times over the past years, I am only willing to do this if
there will be some long term maintanance. In other words, I would like to
see the Curl community to adopt CMake as a build system on all platforms in
addition or in replacement to the current build systems. This is the only
way the build system will stay up-to-date.

Andy

--
Lets bike the world together
http://legoandy.com