Re: Build using CMake

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:10:39 +0200

Gary Maxwell wrote:

> build scripts for libcurl, that's fine. I just don't want such efforts
> to become a distraction for the mainline libcurl developers who are
> trying to make the actual library better. After all, I can't remember a
> customer ever complimenting me on how nice my build environment was.

Talking about better/new building scripts and build systems is not any
_distraction_ for other tasks.
Everyone is free to talk about and work on other problems in the same time.

Bottom line; we shouldn't discourage anyone from working on the project
just because we think other tasks are more important for _us_.

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***