Re: Build using CMake

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:55:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Piotr Dobrogost wrote:

>> cURL repository.
>
> Is it possible to give us the write access to this part of curl's cvs ?

I don't mind giving out commit access to those who need it, and I'm not too
concerned about giving access to specific sub parts.

But before I hand out access to specific persons for this work I want to see
that there's some kind of consensus of where this is going among those who'd
like the access. Or perhaps it'll even work if one guy merges the ideas and
patches and does the commits...