Hello everyone and undefined reference to....

From: Pierre ANCELOT <pierreact_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:28:33 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm running into an issue with libcurl which is most likely to be my fault,
still, I couldn't yet guess what.

First some small background:
I run on a windows XP pro and use mingw.
I downloaded precompiled version of libcurl and after had the issue
downloaded the source and compiled it by myself (without any issue). I now
only want to concentrate on the version I compiled.

I'm having the following error when compiling my app against libcurl:

  [Linker Error] undefined reference to `_imp__curl_global_init'
I know you guys will most likely say: "Hey, just add -lcurl !!"
Yes but... I did...
and I also have a -L option pointing to the curl lib directory containing
libcurl.a....

I don't understand what's going on and it seems an other guy (yeah, I
googled) had the issue and never solved it.

Anyone to help me please ?
Thanks to anyone :)