RE: TLS upgrade?

From: Gary Maxwell <gmaxwell_at_casabi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:06:30 -0700

David Shaw on Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:29 AM

> Does libcurl support upgrading to a TLS connection within a HTTP
> session? (i.e. RFC-2817)
>
> I took a peek at the libcurl code, and nothing jumped out, but it's
> worth asking. Possibly something planned for the future?

A fellow engineer here interfaced libcurl with the axTLS package
(version 1.1.9, it's up to 1.2.1 now) available from Sourceforge. Some
minor tweaking was done to get the openssl interface to work with
libcurl.

Unfortunately, due to bandwidth problems (we're a startup), we haven't
been able to submit our code back to the group. Maybe someday.....

GaryM at Casabi, Inc.