Re: naming convention of targets for Windows platform - why not use VC style?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:30:06 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Piotr Dobrogost wrote:

>> I don't think we have a single developer who's actually using that makefile
>> so to my knowledge there's nobody who will provide any strong opinions on
>> those details.
>
> That's interesting. Why do you think so?

Well, that didn't come out exactly the way I meant it.

What I was trying to say is that out of all the regular libcurl developers who
hang around here regularly and follow the development and are active in the
libcurl community, I don't think very many use this nmake approach very often.

Of course I'd like us to have a large amount of windows developers using
libcurl and following the development closely as that will only improve these
details.