Curl with SSL

From: lakers fan <lakersfan74_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:44:38 +0000

Hello,
      I want to use CURL with SSL. I downloaded the latest Curl 7.19.3 and the website said its SSL enabled. Then I included the preprocessors USE_SSL and USE_SSLEAY. I also used USE_OPENSSL as there is no rsa.h, crypto.h files under curl-7.19.3 directories. Then I found that I need to install OpenSSL from www.openssl.org. But again I get compile errors because of this include "openssl/rsa.h", this is because rsa.h is under includes directory not openssl.
I am totally clueless.. can someone let me know whats the best way to go for enabling SSL for curl.

Thanks,
Bharani
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009