Failed test cases

From: Dobromir Velev <diadomraz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:55:42 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to compile curl 7.19.2 on CentOS 5.2 and for some reason I'm
getting errors on the following test cases

602 603 608 610 611 612 614 624 625 627

I tried running the tests separately with runtests.pl but I couldn;t
find more info except that is SFTP related. SFTP works fine when I
tested it with from the command line, so I was wondering where can I
finf more information what this tests are doing and how to resolve this
issue?

I have compiled curl on other machines with the same OS but hadn't
stumbled on this before. Could it be some library that needs to be
installed or updated?

Regards
Dobromir Velev