Re: curl_easy_recv link error

From: Christian <CBuntrock_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:55:19 +0100

try to do these steps:

   1.

   Download the source <http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.16.4.zip> and
   load lib\curllib.vcproj in Visual Studio
   2.

   In curllib project properties->Configuration Properties->C/C++->Code
   Generation->Runtime Library change the value to Multi-Threaded /MT [assuming
   a release build] so it correctly builds as a static library
   3.

   Then in the project you intend to use libcurl - in the preprocessor
   section, define CURL_STATICLIB and add the curl include directories
   4.

   In the linker section add
curllib.lib<http://blog.magnetk.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/curllib.rar>,
   ws2_32.lib, winmm.lib

I think it is also important to make the static lib (~1MB) with the same vs
with which you wanna use it later.

hope this helps.

cheers
Christian Buntrock