Re: Linking libcurl under VC++ 2008

From: Peter Soxberger <Peter.Soxberger_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:38:49 +0100

Thanks for your fast answer!

Ok I read through this, but when I build libcurl, there is no libcurl_imp.lib.
I used the following settings:
Projekt Configuration Platform build
curllib Release Win32 yes
curlsrc using libcurl LIB release Win32 yes

While compiling I get this error: fatal error LNK1181: Inputfile "libcurl.lib" can't be opened.
And the only lib created is libcurl.lib, no libcurl_imp.lib.

I don't get it what I'm doing wrong. Can someone give me a step by step instruction how to compile and include libcur.lib/libcurl_imp.lib into a project, please?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a