RE: CURL Post Form data

From: <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:13:54 +0530

Thank's for your support Dan..
I am able to post the form to the URL now, the field value which was
incrementing was the culprit and at run time we captured field value and
posted it along with the form-data. Now the problem is like..
These are the steps we have to perform for sending request form the URL.
1) Get the initial page.
2) Upload the file using browse option. It will be post to URL
3) click on send. It will be second post to URL.

The problem is when I upload the file a form-data will be posted to URL
and also it will update the field name values
(this is happening perfectly I can see the field values assigned to the
filed names of the form after post is done to the URL).
These field values will be sent as request when I click on the send
button, which is again a post of form data with previosly updated
values.
In this case the form data which will be posted have filename as null
and rest of the field names will be the one which were updated while
uploading the file. Here our post is failing and server seems to have no
effect of the post.
Can you help me in this regard ?
And one more question is
Suppose I did a post to the Url, it updated the field values.
During my second post to this URL will these field values be there for
the second post or we have to provide these values again in the form
data.
Thank's
Rakesh