Re: CURL Post Form data

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:00:38 -0600

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:01 PM, <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com> wrote:

> Yes, the field that changes, is submitted evey time. Every time we login
> to the URL, intial value of this field will be some non predictable
> value. For every we docurl_easy_perfom(), it will get incremented.
> I tried with capturing the previous value and submiting this field in
> the form after incrementing it. But no improvement shown.
>
> Can we do anything for this issue ?

Is the server publically available, and can you give us the url?? Someone
else might be able to see something you missed, or it may be possible to do
something with the javascript.

For example, a couple of months ago I was writing a script to check out a
web server, and found that the first page resubmitted itself after
generating a 68 character string of random letters in javascript. It turned
out that I could extract the javascript function and push it through a
javascript interpreter and capture the output to send back to the server.

I think I just got lucky with that one, but that same approach *might* work
for others.

Ralph Mitchell