Curl and NSS

From: George Sherwood <pilot_at_beernabeer.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:37:59 -0600

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:15:09 +0100 (CET)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> First, the crash is quite clearly within NSS so unless libcurl is not
> using NSS correctly I would say NSS is to blame. Fedora is one of the
> few distros that ship curl and libcurl built with NSS.

I have been maintaining curl and nss for our distro and I was wondering
if there is any advantage to building curl against NSS. Currently we
don't even have that as an option.

Also is it proper to build curl against gnutls and openssl and libssh2
or should it only be one of these three or nss?

I finally got midori/webkit working with https site by adding
ca-certificates and building curl against openssl with the options:

--with-ssl=/usr --without-ca-bundle --with-ca-path=/etc/ssl/certs

I was just wondering if I am doing things correctly.

Thanks,
       George

--
George Sherwood