Curl with Asynchronous sockets

From: Kulanthaivel <kulanth_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:46:56 +0530

Hi All,
Currently I am porting curllib to a proprietary ARM platform. In this
platform I have only asynchronous sockets in which all the socket events
(Connect, Read, Write and Close) are notified via events. As for my
understanding the the current curllib implementation expects the socket to
be synchronous or blocking at certain levels (At least for connecting). Can
anyone suggest me some idea or specific places/modules/functions where I can
start customizing curllib to support asynchronous sockets.

Regards
Kulanth