RE: problem with sendrecv.c

From: Ambarish Mitra <ambarish_mitra_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:20:27 +0530

So, for private IP HTTP server, its working only if i remove
CURLOPT_PROXY...
      for public IP HTTP server, its working only if i put CURLOPT_PROXY....

By private IP, I think you mean intranet. This is how the network in your
organization is configured. For internet IP, all http requests will go
through the HTTP proxy that your organization has set up. For intranet IP,
the requests will not be routed through the proxy.

This is not related to curl/libcurl.

Please suggest me a way so that it works both for local HTTP server and
Public HTTP server as well....

 This cannot be done by the libcurl team. In your code, you have to
determine if it is an intranet IP. Then, disable the proxy.

DISCLAIMER