Re: Cell (PS3) support?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:04:31 -0800

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 04:57:45PM -0800, Jeff_Curley_at_playstation.sony.com wrote:
> Has anyone tried to use libCurl on the Cell platform?
>
> Is there any chance that support would be added for this platform or
> suggestions for someone trying to get it to build on this platform?

I don't recall anyone here mentioning having tried it before, but I count
17 working architectures (and there are a few missing) listed in the
INSTALL file, including PowerPC. It's also available in the Yellow Dog
distribution. There's a section on cross-compiling libcurl
also in the INSTALL file. Give it a try and let us know if you have any
problems.

>>> Dan