Re: Memory leak

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:42:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Vijay wrote:

> That is the only difference am having in my code.
> If i reuse the connection no leak at all.
> Doing reinitializing before that am cleaning also.
> Tried the option suggested by you doing global init only once
>
> Linux buildsrv 2.4.21-15.0.3.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Jun 29 18:04:47 EDT 2004 i686
> i686 i386 GNU/Linux
> curl - curl-7.18.0

Seriously! 7 lines of content and 40K of (unrelated) quote? Please read the
list etiquette and don't do like this =>
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

I also asked you a few other questions that you didn't answer.

Since you're using linux can you please use valgrind on your application and
show us the valgrind report for this memory leak? And please upgrade to 7.19.0
before you chase after this a lot, just to make sure the leak is still present
in the current version.