Re: HTTPS Support for Symbian Plateform

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:07:33 -0700

You chose a motley collection of mailing lists to send this to. Please
restrict yourself to the curl-library mailing list.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:59:40PM -0700, Mahesh Man wrote:
> Thx for reply.
>
> I tried doing all these, And atlast compiled libcurl with ssl.

That's great news! If you send me the diffs, I'll integrate them to make
SSL an option on Symbian.

> But now when I tried my application I am getting "CURLE_SSL_CACERT" error.
>
> I searched on net, and got clue that some certificate is missing or
> invalid.
>
> Can anyone please tell me, How to get certificate and where to place it for
> Symbian?

It's a FAQ: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#Why_do_I_get_certificate_verify

>>> Dan