RE: Multi Interface loop hanging with FTP-Transfer on Win32, curl-7.18.2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:30:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Andreas Wurf wrote:

> It seems like libcurl is waiting on a response from the server, but the
> final "226 Transfer complete" from the server is missed by libcurl.

So it is sent by the server and received by your computer but libcurl doesn't
"see" it?

> After a reasonable timeout (10 minutes or so), the server sends a timeout
> response (a "421" code, if I remember correctly) which is recognized by the
> libcurl client.

... but this response is found and recognized?

If you hadn't mentioned that 421 thing, I would've guessed that your control
connection simply was killed by a middle man, like a firewall or NAT.

But also, getting the 421 through but missing the 226 seems like something
wonderfully weird I suspect either I or you have misunderstood something...