Re: curl_multi_socket_action, http pipelining

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:04:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, George Kola wrote:

> I am running into another issue. I find that with http pipelining enabled,
> if I use >=4 easy handles, some of the request do not make it the webserver.
> The code works fine without http pipelining. It also works fine with http
> pipelining if I use only 2 easy handles.
> Is there a fix for using more than 2 easy handles with http
> pipelining.

All known pipeline fixes are in CVS so if the latest version has these
problems we have no current fix. What version did you try with?

If you can provide the source code for an app that repeats your problem (with
CVS HEAD preferably) it'll help us a lot when trying to repeat, debug and fix
this issue.