RE: OS/400 config/setup minor reordering patch

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:14:44 +0200

Yang Tse wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
Hi !

> Atatched patch moves some definitions from setup-os400.h to
config-os400.h and also moves inclusion of setup-os400.h later down in
setup.h

I just tested it: it compiles fine and runs too.
However I did it the way it is now to keep regular autoconf things
(although I do not have autoconf on OS400) in config-os400.h and other
machine barbarisms into the setup-os400.h file.

> Ok to commit ?
I do not see what it improves, but if you think it does so, I'm OK !

Cheers,
Patrick