Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:33:43 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Why not help us, and yourself, by finding out exactly what characters they
> are? "Some non-printable characters" doesn't really help here.

   How could/should I? if I can not see those characters in the message
box. See, when I call

  `MessageBox (NULL, convert_to_wchar(msg), TEXT("msg"), MB_OK)'

all it shows is a *blank space* followed by sequence of random no of
squares. These random no of squares are always displayed in every
messagebox after the actual content of my message string. I guess, that is
some wchar thing, again it's just a guess.

> No, it doesn't. When we say "exactly", we mean it. We want a list of
> hexadecimal codes, not "some non-printable characters".

   I honestly don't know how to print hex codes in the MessageBox();

Thank you!

--
Regards
   - Prasad