Re: proxy

From: Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran <jelari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:58:12 +0530

Hi

The interesting part here is that the implimentation works with *easy* *
interface*.
But, if i move the code to *multi interface *it is not working for the same
proxy setting.

Yes, as you said i tried telneting the server, and got following error.

C:\>telnet 128.222.85.30
*Connecting To 128.222.85.139...Could not open a connection to host on port
23 :
Connect failed*

Still, doing telnet to local machine also throws the above error!. Then
also, through libcurl,
i could able to post data as i mentioned in the previous post!.

1. Is there any specific settings that we could look upon while following
'multi' interface?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,
-Jelari-