Re: Mulit Interface is not working with proxy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:01:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, penugonda chenna reddy wrote:

> The below code is working fine without proxy. If I enable proxy code by
> Uncoomenting the proxy setopts code
> The code is failing to connect to proxy. I am using curl 7.18.0 version.

Really? It contains two compiler _errors_ which makes me suspect you didn't
use exactly this code at all.

When I edit it (to compile and) to use my local proxy (without any auth) it
connects and use the proxy just fine, and then it get stuck on the bad read
callback implementation I already pointed out.

What auth method does your proxy use that makes it show this error?