Re: About receiving data

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 02:46:49 -0700

I dont think this is particularly NEEDED but for what its worth im a
windows developer, using different versions of MSVC at home and at
work, on my laptop etc and use libcurl in my projects without a
problem.

It is extremely easy to drop into a project and to use.

not sure what the origional person of this thread is having an issue
with but i see time and time again, there's 2 kinds of people...

1) those who hit problems and give up, blame the compiler, the
library, anything else they can
2) those who look for - and then find - solutions.

libcurl isn't that hard, and you are no one to judge it Prasad, it
works great but you may have to read a README file to understand what
it's doing, sorry it isn't psychic and doesnt do the work for you :P