Re: gknauf: curl/lib Makefile.netware,1.82,1.83

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:56:08 +0200

Hi Michal,
> Sorry, I'm afraid I won't be of much help. While I have some experience
> with autoconf, I have no clue about NetWare (despite being employed by
> Novell :-)).
that's not needed; I know everything about _how_ to compile for NetWare;
just I've no idea how to make configure aware of what I know.....

The basic thing I often struggle with configure is that it wants to compile a teststub, and then launch it which is of course not possible when cross-compiling.

greets, Guenter.