curl_easy_pause() (was: hi)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:44:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran wrote:

> Can i get a sample program from cURL website , for multi interface along
> with curl_easy_pause() for writting?

We don't have any readily available sample code showing that. The function is
pretty new. I think I have some of my test codes lying around still that I
might be able to write up an example from one of these days. But not now.

> Have checked in the sample codes given in the cURL site. But i could not
> able to figure out the sample code for {multi interface, curl_easy_pause for
> writting/reading }. It will be a great help for us if you let us know the
> sample code.

You could read the docs and try to follow it and then ask us specific
questions if there's details you don't understand or seem to get to work
properly.