Re: Regarding POST

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:28:03 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran wrote:

> In your last reply you mentined about pipelining?... Could could through
> some like on it, like how to impliment pipelining?

First please stop the top-posting.

Then you need to use the multi interface for doing the transfers and enable
pipelining with curl_multi_setopt().

But I should also tell you that it struck me that you were talking about POST
requests and they aren't pipelinable (isn't that a great word? :-) so I guess
that's kind of a showstopper for pipelining for you...