Regarding POST

From: Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran <jelari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:56:32 +0530

Hi all,

Given a 10 GB data, what could be the performance difference or any other
difference between the following two approaches?

1. Give the 10 GB data to libCurl and do a single post, and libCurl will
take care of chunking the data and send to server.
2. Split 10GB into 1KB of chunk and do post for each 1KB data.
     [ I hope doing multiple post still continue with the same connection,
as well as the only over head i see for the '2'nd step
       is adding header information each time the chunk is passed ]

I have a background architecture which can support the step(2). But what i
want to know is what could the noticable defect in it over step (1).?

Thanks for your help!.

--
Well Wisher,
Ramprakash Jelari.