CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION problem

From: Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:19:48 +0100

Hello,
I want the debugfunction to be part of my communication-class. How can I
do that?

int Cmy_Communicator::my_trace(CURL *handle, curl_infotype type,
unsigned char *data, size_t size, void *userp)
{
[...]

bool Cmy_Communicator::communicate()
{
    // Rahmeninformationen der Kommunikation
    curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION, this->my_trace);

[...]

When I try the code above, I get an access violation:
Nicht abgefangene Ausnahme in xyz.exe: 0xC0000005: Access Violation.

Thanks for your help!
Michael