Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: <chucky7711_at_netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:59:58 GMT

I see it's in ssluse.c in the function ossl_connect_step1().

... some code above
/* check to see if we've been told to use an explicit SSL/TLS version */
  switch(data->set.ssl.version) {
  default:
  case CURL_SSLVERSION_DEFAULT:
    /* we try to figure out version */
    req_method = SSLv23_client_method();
    break;
  case CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1:
    req_method = TLSv1_client_method();
    break;
  case CURL_SSLVERSION_SSLv2:
    req_method = SSLv2_client_method();
    break;
  case CURL_SSLVERSION_SSLv3:
    req_method = SSLv3_client_method();
    break;
  }

  if(connssl->ctx)
    SSL_CTX_free(connssl->ctx);
  connssl->ctx = SSL_CTX_new(req_method);

  if(!connssl->ctx) {
    failf(data, "SSL: couldn't create a context!");
    return CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY;
  }
... some more code after

Is there anything I could try to figure out why I am getting this? Maybe explicitly telling it the req_method variable? Thanks for any help.
Keep your hair. Click for permanent solution to hair restoration
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmp2h8sQKVv7zlzO5sMIfyAKk1FIkv0HHGukJxTzSlVMDXu9/