"SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: <chucky7711_at_netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:32:07 GMT

I get the error "SSL: couldn't create a context!" whenever I try to fetch an https page (http works fine) with libcurl.dll. I'm on win98se (no php - I saw the other messages about this). I compiled from the source curl-7.18.0.zip using mingw32. SSL is enabled. I see that my libcurl.dll is importing both libeay32.dll and libssl32.dll. I got these files in the package openssl_mingw32-0.9.8g.7z. I'm not out of memory. I'm able to use curl.exe from one of the pre-compiled packages to fetch an https page without problems. I have no idea why I'm getting this error message. If it would help, I could upload a zip file of my libcurl.dll, libeay32.dll and libssl32.dll for inspection. Thanks for any help.
Online Trading - Get the latest information on trading online. Click Now
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijle4nOCqFPzk0KxI9A1aHln6Rddweh9lFJaTHiNpz3gdzIBv/