Re: Yang Tse - configure.ac 1.271

From: Brian Dessent <brian_at_dessent.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:54:04 -0800

Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> What about mingw and pw32? These are also special environments, but I do
> not know them. Does anybody know if they still need some "hybrid" code,
> or is it possible to use openldap on them too ?

It's not really "hybrid" on MinGW -- MinGW *is* plain windows, with no
emulation layers. So winldap should probably be selected as the default
there.

OpenLDAP does also build and function for MinGW, albeit with apparently
some features lacking (none of which seems relevant for our purposes):
<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/300.html>

I wouldn't tear any hair out worrying about pw32, I'm not sure how
widely used it is these days.

Brian