Re: Yang Tse - configure.ac 1.271

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:18:18 +0100

2008/1/23, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> OK, I tried to "disable the disabling" code for cygwin from the CVS
> version, and it configures with LDAP, makes and runs perfectly.
>
> I used:
> ./buildconf
> ./configure --prefix=/usr
> make
> src/curl 'ldap://some.ldap.server.host.of.my.lan/'
>
> ... and the data got displayed !

Something that we might have different is that I also have cygwin's
openldap package installed, most probably that makes the difference.

In any case the configure options I'm using are the following ones:

./buildconf
./configure --disable-shared --enable-debug --enable-ares --with-ssl
--with-zlib --with-libidn --with-libssh2
cd ares
make
cd ..
make