Re: javacurl

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:32:47 +0100

Hi,

I've just updated the curl-java-0.2 package, and compiled against libcurl 7.17.1 with MingW32, and finally successfully checked our bank account of the Mexican bank with it, hehe....

here's the archive (of course also containing modified sources beside the binaries):
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/curl_java/

Daniel, I've modified the define2java.pl so that it now writes the complete CurlGlue.java instead of the option list only; also added a make target for CurlGlue.java which depends on curl.h and curlver.h so that it gets always re-created whenever make detects that the headers are newer than the java file;
perhaps you can update the source file package with that...
see the diffs in the archive I pointed to above.

greetz, Guen.