Re: Problem facing to compilinglibcurl on VDSP4.5

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:36:45 +0100

2008/1/15, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:

> [...] Actually I am trying to map LwIP stack API to Curl API at Low level. [...]

I hope that when you write "LwIP stack API " you actually mean "LwIP
sockets API". Otherwise I would tell you just to forget about the
project.

On my previous post, I've told you to compile a very basic program
that doesn't use libcurl, with VDSP.

You haven't said a word about it. I was expecting something like...
"yes I'm already capable of compiling it" or "I'm unable to compile
it, I need to add #include <something.h> as a start" or "I'm unable to
compile it my socket() call takes only two arguments" or "I'm unable
to compile it my send() and recv() functions take 4 arguments not
three" or something that would tell us if you are in a good or bad
path.

Answer for the above still expected.

Another question for you...

Which predefined symbol or macro differentiates your environment or
platform from others? Symbol that would be used to include the VDSP
specific configuration file for libcurl. Such as...

#ifdef __SOMETHING__
#include "config-vdsp.h"
#endif

Another question for you...

Which predefined symbol or macro differentiates your compiler from others?

For example Microsoft compilers all define _MSC_VER and it has
different values depending on compiler version. This allows to use
specific code sections as...

#if defined(_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER >= 1500)
# [...]
#endif

It would be used in config-vdsp.h to differentiate between VDSP versions.

> Please help me.

You don't need to ask for help on all posts. But you should answer
what others are asking in order to help you

--
-=[Yang]=-