Re: Problem facing to compilinglibcurl on VDSP4.5

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:03:15 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:

> I am thankful to you people for your help. Actually I am trying to
> map LwIP stack API to Curl API at Low level. So please tell me where I will
> change in curl library.

I've already told you in this very thread. If that doesn't work, you need to
tell us more about what you did and what fails. Did you sort out the
HAVE_SELECT problem?

> I wrote my select.h file is as follows:

Uh, if you have to write your own select.h, does your TCP/IP stack really
provide a BSD socket API at all? The docs for lwIP says it offers "optional
Berkeley socket API". Have you enabled that?

> Plz tell me what I will change in setuponce.h files? Actually I saw for
> different-different OS setuponce.h is configuring differently.

Only very marginally. You should really only need to provide your own
config-vdk.h file and make sure that is included. Then the rest should work.
If not, there are flaws you need to fix.

> Why so many problem is coming when porting Curl on VDK.

That's for you to answer. I can't understand what would be so hard.

> Here problem is also coming to match net_ntoa.

You mean inet_ntoa?

> LWip having net_inet.h file is given below:

... and the problem is?

> At last I want to ask Libcurl is supporting BSD and other stacks. Can it is
> possible to make it VDK (LwIP) supported?

Sure it is

> If yes then how?

By adapting the libcurl source code to it.

You need to remember that YOU are working on the VDK port, the rest of us here
are all volunteers who do this on our spare time and while we can offer help
and assistance, you're the one with this system and development environment
and it wouldn't even surprise me if you get paid to do this...