curl web site troublesome, down, fixed, up

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:27:27 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I just wanted to mention that we experienced some problems with the server
hardware hosting the main curl web site during the recent weeks, and a few
days ago it was brought down, all hardware was replaced, a new debian was
setup and then everything was brought up again.

There were some initial config problems but I think most of the site is now
back up and doing fine again.

If you see things on the site still not working as they should, please let me
know!