Re: [ANN] libproxy 0.2

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:56:51 +0100

On Dec 21, 2007 5:11 PM, Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> cd libcurl ; ./configure --with-libproxy=no :)
>
> I think in general that those systems which do not have C99 support
> are probably not interested in libproxy features.

I don't see the connection.. why on earth would the system's C99
support, or lack of, have anything to do with what I as a developer
would want to use? (The systems have no interest in anything..
developers do :-)

FWIW, I develop software for (currently) 5 different *nix systems, of
them 2 doesn't support one or more C99 features (like C++ comments,
declarations after code, or both). Obviously if an application of
mine is designed with libproxy in mind it wouldn't do if that couldn't
even build on some of the target platforms.

-Tor