Re: [ANN] libproxy 0.2

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:41:49 +0100

On Dec 21, 2007 6:17 AM, Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that this is a common practice, but I didn't think that there
> were any OS's around that still didn't support C99.

There are. IBM's VisualAge v5 compiler on AIX, for example. (One of
the current libcurl autobuilds). There are others too, not necessarily
the current version-for-sale, but certainly in use (e.g. the IRIX
MIPSPro 7.3 compiler. There's a 7.4 version that is newer which I
don't have access to, so I don't know it.)

-Tor