Re: Control download state

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:49:40 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Andreas Volz wrote:

> * control the state (pause, restart, cancel) of a download

There's no pause support at all yet. I'm working on it (slowly).

Restart - stop the transfer and do it again

Cancel - if you use multi interface you remove the easy handle, if you use the
easy handle you
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#How_do_I_stop_an_ongoing_transfe

> * get download state information (in percent)

CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION

> Perhaps there's an example where you could point me to.

You can find all examples in all source package release, but also on this URL:

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/