Re: slides from my (lib)curl talk at FSCONS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:06:54 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Robert Iakobashvili wrote:

> Y can add that libcurl is extremely configurable with regards to about every
> feature of the protocols supported, which makes it the base for lperformance
> and even protocol testing.

Right, Ray Pekowski also pointed out libcurl features that could be worthy to
mention.

My talk was a bit "broad", so I didn't dwelve deeper into libcurl technical
details. I hope to get a chance to do a more technical libcurl-specific talk
in the future, and then I'll make sure such features are mentioned!

Thanks anyway for your suggestions!