Re: Strange discrepancy between XP & Vista

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:50:58 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, jérôme Muffat-Méridol wrote:

> Now, I'd expect to be able to remove a EasyHandle from a Multi even in the
> dodgy case of having sent a request but not having received anything back
> yet.

Yes you should!

> Is there a particular call I'm supposed to make when I want to cancel a
> request? Or something else I'm missing?

Just removing the easy handle from the multi handle is what should be enough
to cancel the transfer.

Judging from your description, it sounds as if you're seeing a bug. Are you
using a very recent libcurl? If not, try that.

Can you reproduce this problem with a smallish program for which you can
provide the code for to us? It makes tracking down these things SO much
easier!