Re:Re: Cannot open mail.google.com

From: Naiem Shaik <naiem.shaik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:15:31 +0530

Hi Daniel,
I am sorry, someone pointed out that I should move to curl-library so
I stopped mailing on that.

I am working on x-86 scratchbox, Ubuntu 6.10.
Curl version info is:
curl 7.16.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.16.2 NSS/3.11.4 zlib/1.2.3
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: IPv6 Largefile SSL libz

I am using the multi interface as you have pointed out.
Totally clue less as to what is going wrong.

> I am working with WebKit gtk port on linux to open the page but I get
> error as following.

When you posted this on the curl-users list, I asked you serveral questions
that could lead to the answer. If you choose to ignore them, that's of course
your choice but then you shouldn't just repeat your questions...

See here => http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2007-11/0090.html