Re: Re: the example in src package didn't work! can anybody tell

From: <gjs0064114_at_126.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:36:36 +0800 (CST)

the file_info.st_size is a long long int type , I query it with gcc "ptype " command,but the value is a meanless value.

在2007-10-17,"Dan Fandrich" <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> 写道:

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 09:52:10AM +0800, gjs0064114 wrote:
> I get known the reason.
>
> at the line in the example , if I alter "(curl_off_t)file_info.st_size"
> with a local "long long int" variable , it will work well!
>
> I think something internal wrong with "..." type parameter .

Is file_info.st_size really a long long type? If not, then you need to
cast it (as documented in the man page). It's not the ... operator that's
wrong--that's how it's designed to work.

>>> Dan

网 易 Yeah.net 免 费 邮 箱 全 新 改 版,珍 藏 帐 号 开 放,快 来 抢 注 >>