Re: Obsolete error codes

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:47:44 -0700

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 01:02:03PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Yeah, and we could do this already before the next release.

I've just checked in the changes. The list of changes in in the
CHANGES file, but it's exactly what we discussed here with the addition of
one more code I spotted, CURLE_FTP_COULDNT_SET_BINARY renamed to
CURLE_FTP_COULDNT_SET_TYPE.

I've updated the TODO file with the list of codes I suggested be
consolidated, and I've updated the documentation as well. The only
thing I didn't do was try to make the TODO items compile-time selectable;
it would be a bit too tricky/confusing/ugly.

Since backward compatibility macros are in place, no one should notice any
difference.

>>> Dan