Re: Send post data without recieving contents

From: Brandon <dapaintballer331_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:01:21 -0400

Sorry for a second email, but let me clarify:
I want the server to behave exactly the same as if I recieved the data, but
since the data it sends back is large and useless, I would like a way to
close the connection, or something similar.

This guy apparently wants the same thing:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlphp-2005-03/0027.html

Emil Romanus replied and said this "I'd suggest writing a callback function
for the CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION. The callback function should simply return
size*nmem and do nothing else."

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks so much, sorry for another email.