CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE for the multi interface?

From: DarkOne The Masterthief <darkone_at_gbg.bg>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:59:49 +0300 (EEST)

Hi everyone,
I'm using the multi interface with several downloads and I need to limit the total amount of bandwidth they can use. Basically I need the CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE option but for the multi interface. Splitting the bandwidth evenly between the downloads is not a solution, because if I set the limit to, say, 150 KB/s with two simultanious downloads and one of them can't go beyond 30 KB/s the other one should be able to utilize the other 120 KB/s.
How can I do this with cURL?

Thanks in advance,
Alex